Saturday, August 9, 2008

Big day for 2 fellow members

sry for da late update..but here it goes..

okok..it was the day our 2 girls (M.O.P n me) had been waiting for the past few mths, creating muscles (trying anyway), blisters, bruises, cramps, sweats, tears and even hving last minute injuries (in my case eheh). So the full report on what happened on 2/08/08 -->

so i reached stadium badminton cheras at 11am and was hanging arnd waitin for dear mich, hu reminded me to NOT be late, bt waking up late herself -.-

the first medal went to a form 2 junior of ours... then we practiced a while and moved on to the pomsae event which mich n i are in. LoL da idiotic stadium has so many doors, i actually gt lost 3 times when i was running around kakaka...

mich is in both team event n individual bt i'm onli in individual..mich being da POWER gal gt into TOP 8 for individual pomsae (so damn hebat..jealousnye) and kept running around cuz she also had team pomsae in which the time was clashing...and she gt a GOLD for team event (YAY) and all top 3 placings for team pomsae went to CBN (W00T)!! and me being da noobster din get anyting for pomsae ^.^ sry to let ya all down ye..

moving on...to sparring >.< 4 of us (me,mich n frm neighbouring classes shamira n jamilah) each of us had a number..mine's 24 n mich's 35 i tink...nerve-wrecking moments...tension..nervousness...excitement... WAAAA ITS MY TURN!!!!!

aaannndd....i lost T.T a few reasons for my failure..

1. my idiotic leg
2. da gurl was a black belt n 1 head taller than me..i doubt that shes even <42kg..also, she's a blackbelt
3. i dun reli noe hw ter score points ehehehe...



after my failure, my dad was reli impatient abt going home cuz he's been dere wit me since 11am till 6 sumting :P so cldnt watch M.O.P performing...bt frm wad i heard, mich also lost to sumone 1 head taller than her (2 heads taller than me O.o - the Losing to Taller Ppl syndrome hehe-)

however, me n mich gt 3rd placing ^.^ sumhow...theres a mix up wit our sir n jamilah abt hu's taking our medals..so in the end..no one took our medals *sobz...mentally waving sayonara to medals~~*






~cz i left early..no one else recorded mich's vid..am in red btw..leg hurting in sum parts :D [i kicked her head wahahah]






I've reached the end of my report..and would lik to express my gratitude to all fellow 4U members for praying and wishing for us..we'll try our best next year and hopefully bringing better news back...TQ ONCE AGAIN TO ALL WARGA 4U

P.S. special thx to Joy for conducting a prayer for me in accounts class...teehee

~~reporting while eating an APPLE - fifi ^O^

No comments: