Thursday, September 4, 2008

Main Lipat-Lipat XD

During Sejarah lesson, Ain-chan and Flirt Queen, Medina played this somekind of game, where she writes something and then fold the written part, and tell me the last word, and i'll continue from there..So this is the results of the game..

Medina is PINK, Ain is YELLOW


You are so ugly when you cry. Fat ugly bitch. I feel good for you, but i wonder how does it feel, to be a hyper active kid is a goat. A baby goat. Goats dont shower and they smell like nasty cows that i want to eat their meat..erm yummy..*smacked* sorry, dude..Where's my bra? You took my bra dude. You sick psycho perve! Back off! Would ya?! Why are you pestering me?? GO AWAY! i want to be alone in the middle of the night making love to a pillow like a desperado who the hell said that?? i swear its not me! oh..im sick of this! What's with the exclamation? I'mma put you on some ice to let you chill down okay thats it. I've had enough..gimme a break, i want to sleep for a while..Buh-bye..


Btw, todays lesson is fun..gahaha except for me being caught asleep by Ms. F in the Bio class..twice~~ Dang..why is it always me?? and somehow, i got rejuvenated when it comes to AIDS..why is that? Saya Tak Taw

Medina ade nickame baru.." Medina Anak Pak Tongkol"
Alia, the perve mommy, keep on with her BLUE world although she's fasting..
Gahahaha.. English oral today..Med, Alia, Nurin and Sher 's turn..Booket Naanas xdtg..mcm taw2 je..
*seriously..i dont know what else to post..forgive me..please~~*
Dyingly-in love with Yuto,
Ain-chan

No comments: