Thursday, September 11, 2008

At Last! UPDATED!

First of all..im sorry people..for not updating this blog for weeks..gahahaha XDDD

Okies..as for today, hihi herm..the day started out hha fun.. SPM trial started today..have to line up outside because the Form 5's are using the hall~~ ahh~~ its raining..hujan rintik2..but its not affecting my mood anyway..

Maths is as normal, gahaha not all of us paid the attention~ im one of it..gahaha im sitting infront of Nurin, discussing about my fict..gahahahaha...next Bio~~

i dont know why, but i cant help but to sleep in every Bio class..*whacked*

Today is the presentation, the first group to present is Joy's group


Ms F: Mane Lishalini?
4U: Teacher she absent la..
Ms. F: Huhh? Absent? Bukan hari tu dye yang semangat nak buat presentation ke?Siap volunteer lagi!


And so they presented their presentation..its nice..gahah but i ended up sleeping..sorry..too tired..i wouldnt be awake if Ms. F didnt whacked my back..

"Ain, tidur ke?"

*Covering up* "Mane ade..cikgu, saye rehatkan kepala je.."

Fine..gahaha and then, Vanny's group presented..i didnt sleep because Vanny's and Wen Di's facial expression is funny~~

Gahhaa..and then, Mich's group's turn to present their stuff (she uses her own laptop! @.@)..gahah and after that, while waiting for Mich packing her lapytopy, i rested my head on the table..almost shut my eyes close when..

Ms. F:Ain.~ haa..tido lagi..ni bangun, kasi segar sikit, kemaskan saya punye laptop..
A.C: *flushed**busted~~*
4u: *laughed*
Ms. F: kenapa la asyik tidur saje bile masuk kelas Bio..

Kk..then recess time, Muslims has to go to the surau and so we went there, me together with Rai and Aqila(4b) and our ex-classmate, Hanan..

And...gahaha i did my bio report in there..and then it happened..

I LOST MY SHOES!!!!!!!
Nur Ain binti Ishak dari kelas 4U hilang kasut!!
I DONT KNOW WHO TOOK IT!! BUT THE ONLY SHOES LEFT IS ANOTHER PAIR, SAME DESIGN BUT BIGGER IN SIZE~~
Waa~~ i cried FYI..like Medina said, "All girls are metrosexual..we do care about our appearance.." i DO care about my shoes!!
And the rest of the day, my mood spoiled la weyy...
thats it for now..*hides in the emo hole*
Oh yea..i made a new header..gahaha the picture of us 4u girls..its ugly i know..but I NAK TARUK JUGAK LA!!
*clinging to Yuto in the emo hole*
Ain-chan

No comments: