Friday, February 20, 2009

Boo!!

Ahh ! Today, was the day everyone got so excited about. No, its not about the intervensi ending business. No, its not that today is Friday. Its just a simple reason, but something we will all be happy to hear. Michelle Ng Po Yi our MOP graduated.

Yes, its not a lie, and its not a joke. Our lesbian MOP, has proved to all of us that she's not a lesbian. Okay, I don't mean that so no offense. You know, I'm JK ! Michelle's certificate is WK. LOL ! Her darling "moo.."

Ahem !

I'm super proud to announce that 16.67% of the class have graduated. This means 4 out of 24 has graduated. YES ! 20 more to go, come on Baby ! I can't wait to see you guys graduate with your "certificate".

Another already found hers, but have not graduate yet. Time will pass by, SPM will come and go. Then its your time to shine dear "Fatt Hao". LOL ! You guys know who I'm saying. xD

Anyway, its a memorable day right, HONEY ? LOL !

I'm so full of this !

Love,
Jia Wei

No comments: