Friday, January 23, 2009

its a daily anthem

Hello beautiful.
I wanted to say more just now,but i got so teary eyed,i couldnt really continue.Im not the type who could talk and cry at the same time.
So here goes..

Its like this,walking into 4u,was intimidating,to say the least.Face it,everyone in the class had brains,talent and everything in between.I felt like a nobody.I really thought i wont be accepted by anyone.
But after a few weeks,and after getting to know everyone,i realized,being a part of 4U was a blessing.Every single one of you have been such amazing friends,you girls are like the sisters i never had.They was not one day,i repeat,not one day goes by without you girls making me smile.
I dont regret knowing any of you,it has been such an amazing,crazy,topsy turvy,fun,beautiful year,and i know,this year will be even better.
I want all of you to know that i respect each and every one of you.I hv faith in everyone and i want you girls to shine like diamonds from Tiffany's.This year is gonna be tough,but don't lose yourself.
And thank you,for always making my day,for understanding me,for support and all.Im sorry,and i apologize,if i ever,ever offended any of you,in any way.I sincerely apologize frm the bottom of my heart.

I love you girls,no doubt ;)
-Medina A.

No comments: