Monday, December 15, 2008

Goldie Upside Down !

Want to know why ? Why she is upside down ?

***

***

***

Because she just got murdered by me ! Okay not murdered but will be murdered by me. Okay, me as Jia Wei, when I saw the words she left in my blog's cbox, I already could feel it. It had to be this or else why would Alia suddenly drop off something like that, right ?

So, I'm proud to announce another member has graduated ! GG-fied. Okay 3 down, 23 more to go ! I know, We're left with 25 but what the heck ? Once a member of the 4U Single Club will always be a member. So, Shermaine's in as well. But the fact that, her future guy will be a really hot guy ! @@

Progressing ! The Club is moving forward. Yeah~!

Anyone else want to confess that they actually have graduated ?!

GG-fied,
Jia Wei

No comments: