Monday, November 17, 2008

Bunny's farewell

Alas...our dear bunny is leaving for Adelaide, Australia on 10/12/08. We will miss her quiet and sometimes uneffective shouts of "SILA BERTUGAS!!!", her constant need for rubbish bags and her cute blur face. To leave an unforgettable memory for all fellow 4Us', a few of us has decided to organize a trip to Sunway Pyramid on 25/11/08. Plans are as stated below :-

Morning till evening :

- Watch a movie

- Ice skating

- Shopping (or window shopping for most of us) if you still have the strength after skating >.<

If you can go, please leave a comment under this post.



~Once a 4Uan..always a 4Uan~

~fio

7 comments:

Cha0ticLove said...

I guarentee will come !
Shh~!
I'll find excuses but one thing I'm guarentee going to Sunway.
I've know Bunny for 4 years now. T.T
Sigh !

singleclub-5U said...

Fio here...jw insisted that i leave my comment here to show that i'm going sunway lol

~*~*MICHELLE*~*~ said...

going.
lol.

stressqueen said...

of cz 100% going...
my darling leaving..

~*~*MICHELLE*~*~ said...

baru 5 going?? O.O
what happen laa...?

Cha0ticLove said...

zzz..apalah..no one visit blog ke ?

Joy said...

lol..my fav part is the "ineffective shouting" part..lol man