Thursday, July 24, 2008

current e-mail <24/7/08>

Hey there! the new e-mail would be 4U_singleclub@live.com =)

I'll post up the list of people in the committee of the club/class tmr k? I'm sorry I can't do it now cos Ain hasn't given me the list yet and her comp is down. I promise I'll post it up tmr k?

On the events of today...
it was basically a really free day. during history, the teacher didn't come in to teach and knowing us, we couldn't be bothered to call her. =P we ended up:
1) dancing (hey say! jump!- compliments to Ain)
2) camwhoring
3) pole dancing
4) official AGM
as you can see... we're not the nerds people label us as you know? and mind you, most of us pass with flying colours.
back to the events.. dancing was really thanks to ain and alia. and a bunch of them even started dancing while walking around the class. i believe vids would be up soon by michelle. =) and pics as well. as for the pole dancing... only we know what really happened.
*its smthg we know and its not for you to find out*
all i can say is these girls here.. are NOT as innocent as everyone think they are.
xoxo
celyn

No comments: